Wednesday 1 October 2014

Book Favourite 'Gone Girl'

I have just finished the first novel I have ever read and I thought I would make it a memorable moment by writing a shot blog post about it, truthfully I'm not really a reader I don't really enjoy reading at all but one random day I was in the mood to read. That is probably because this day I was going on holiday and I wanted something to do on the plane so I thought conniving my mum to buy me a book was a good idea and she bought me the book 'Gone girl' as after reading the blurb I was hooked I want to know the ending. I was either going to read the book or find out the ending from the internet.  So this book is a thriller, mystery type of book, the hole time I was thinking about the end wondering what happens and now they are making it into a film which I am really excited to watch. Lets just say I really enjoyed reading this book and I love the story line. 
Thanks for reading if your interested in getting the book heres a link:  

Book - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gone-Girl-Gillian-Flynn/dp/0753827662

Film Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB29bxGtzM4&list=PLzzoy4zJvvIBi-sScenRQjqygTGsYE3ja

No comments:

Post a Comment