Wednesday 29 October 2014

O.P.I & ButterLondon Nail Polish Review

 Today I am going to review these two nail polish. The first one is from O.P.I and the second is from ButterLondon, I love these two colours I love the first colour because it's prefect for autumn  and works really well with lots of outfits, I also love the ButterLondon nail polish because it's fun and colourful.
 Firstly, the O.P.I formula is very nice it's easy to apply and you get a good strong colour from two coats, it lasts about 5-7 days, I think the colour works really well for autumn and winter and its reflects with the light and shines as a reflection.
Secondly,  The ButterLondon formula is really good and long lasting and I think it's just a really pretty colour and adds a touch of fun with its sparkles, it's a colourful and fun nail polish.
O.P.I - Warm Me Up
ButterLondon - Lovely Jubbly

Thanks for reading, here are some links: 

O.P.I = http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/nails-c92/nail-polish-c53/mariah-carey-autumn-fall-2013-nail-polish-collection-warm-me-up-15ml-p6502

ButterLondon = http://www.lookfantastic.com/butter-london-nail-lacquer-lovely-jubbly-11ml/10632901.html

No comments:

Post a Comment