Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review: Body Shop Pressed Powder

After a week of crying of happiness from watching gossip girl, revising for mock exams and being over tired I am here today wrapped up in my dressing gown about to give you a review of the Body shop pressed powder.
The Body Shop isn't usually where I get my make-up therefore this being my first body shop make-up product I have ever used and so far I'm really impressed.
 I really like this product but it's a little too dark/orange for me so when I use the pressed powder I try not the use a lot, also if you 'cake' it on it will look 'caked' on so just don't over use it. other than those couple of comments I really liked this product it made me matte and give a little colour and most days I don't wear foundation, (don't take that as I won't need to wear foundation) if I wear this because the product because it gives me a light coverage. overall i've been really enjoying this product!
Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment