Wednesday 19 November 2014

Review: Two Hair Products


This is a review about Moroccan-oil and Batiste firstly, I just need to say that I love these two products amazingly I think they are hair savers and the moroccan-oil is great for helping my hair to be healthy and to help with slit ends and the Batiste helps with second day so if my hair gets a little oily and this batiste makes my hair feel and look fresher. 

Firstly the Moroccan-oil makes my hair feel smooth, soft and makes my hair feel and look a lot better/nicer. Using this oil has made my hair more manageable and a lot easier to handle. I love the packaging  and the pump makes it easy with 2-3 pumps it's just the right amount. 


Batiste this is the prefect product when your hairs looking a little greasy or feeling a little greasy and it's always good to have it just in chase. This product also gives volume so if your someone who has flat and dull hair this is great as it's cheap and easy. 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment