Wednesday 12 November 2014

Thrilling Dress!!

 I wore this outfit on Saturday at a family friends 70th birthday meal, though this outfit may look like it's sunny but this day was a little cold and very windy but I spend most of the day inside so thankfully I didn't get too cold and if I were going to be outside more that day I would be okay because  I had my jacket so I wouldn't get too cold.
So on to the outfit firstly, the dress is a really exciting and fun dress with a little added fish net lace around the hips and chest which gives the effect of slimmer hips and I just think it adds to the excitement and fun of the dress, which is also what I think the shoe's bring to the outfit, the little edge of the outfit. As the dress and shoes aren't very casual so I added the hat and leather jacket to make it more casual and here's a little summary of the outfit do look down for more information about the items.
Dress from Topshop
Jacket from  Dorothy prekins
Hat from Select, £7.99
Shoes from BooHoo
Lipstick from Relvon

Thank you for reading, Here are some links: 

Hat = http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/accessories/s040-3004-49_black.html
Lipstick = http://www.revlon.com/products/lips/lip-color/colorburst-matte-balm#309975726404||0


No comments:

Post a Comment